Michael Leander Nielsen
With more than 20 years of experience in the field of marketing, management and sales, Michael Leander is an expert in the areas of customer lifecycle marketing management, marketing automation, marketing strategy, permission (email) marketing, multichannel marketing and direct/interactive marketing. He is frequently invited to speak on marketing topics at conferences, seminars, webinars, company workshops and kick-offs. Having lived and worked on three continents, Michael Leander is currently residing in his native country Denmark.
Married to Viktoria with whom he has three children (Valeria, Anastasia and Edward), he is a recovering work-acaholic :- ) He does however enjoy editing his blogs and occasionally writes about topics he is passionate about. Mainly interactive marketing, permission marketing, customer experience and customer lifecycle marketing automation.
Michael also launched Marketingboss TV - a project he initiated with an objective to test how much traffic a site can attract with no seeding effort apart from an occasional link in the Marketingboss Forum on Xing. As of October 2008 the site attracts approximately 500 views per day.
He also blogs about marketing and customer experience infrequently in Danish here.
World renowned marketing guru and best-selling author Drayton Bird said about Michael Leander:
“It always amazes me how few marketing experts really understand what it takes to get customers. Michael is one of the very rare exceptions. And, just as important, he is entertaining, and makes things clear.” Drayton Bird, author of Commonsense Direct Marketing
Jørgen Andreassen, Marketing & Membership Manager at FEDMA, said;
“Michael Leander Nielsen is a true expert within the direct and interactive marketing arena. His presentations are full of insight, highly interesting and very entertaining”.
In 2008 Michael Leander gave presentations at marketing related events ranging from exclusive workshops to large conferences, including:
- Second Baltic Direct Marketing Conference, Riga, Latvia - Permission Marketing
- Global Entrepreneurs Week, Roskilde, Denmark - Modern Marketing
- The CMO Conference, Zürich, Switzerland - The Future of Online Marketing
- EADIM, Brussels, Belgium - How to attract customers online
- B2B Marketing, London, United Kingdom - Obtaining ROI with Permission marketing
- Customer 2.0 meets Enterprise 2.0 - The Motor and The Ferrari - Time to get your hands dirty
- Markedsføringsdagen, Copenhagen, Denmark - The Evolution of Email marketing
- FEDMA Permission Marketing ABC - online seminar series about permission marketing
He is also a frequent speaker at web-seminars (marketing webinars).
For more information please send Michael Leander an email including information about your event, time and place as well as your expectations in terms of topic.
Feel free to connect with Michael Leander
Most Popular Content
- Innovation: Video inside print magazine
- Did you know 4.0 - new version of the Shift video
- Chris Anderson video interview: Free the future of radical price
- Study: Facebook campaign for B2B marketers
- CMO Trends 2010 Survey
- Social media: Sprite takes Youtube and Facebook to the next level
- Internet marketing in Cyprus
- Das neue Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) – Die neuen Herausforderungen für Vertrieb und Marketing… Von Opt-Out zu Opt-in !
- Cavendish Hotel, London, United Kingdom - video
- The social media revolution video
- Michael Leander talks to Drayton Bird
- Copywriting is also a skill that takes years of practice to become very effectiv...
- Video Marketing is an interesting and very effective way to market affiliate pro...
- I also promote some of my affiliate links on Facebook by making Facebook fan pag...
- Hi, email marketing is one of those topics that seems to go under the radar thes...
- Very interesting- but I could have told you that putting a picture of you on the...
- You also could consider to integrate - on your own webpages - a web application ...
- With Internet marketing, it is really important to think about the customers bec...
- Here is a good one, number one printer in USA sent the client a PDF proof of a 9...