Posts Tagged ‘leander’
Email marketing - Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:17 - 0 Comments
FEDMA’s Interactive Marketing Council (FIMAC) will publish the first ever Pan European Email Marketing Benchmark in October 2009.
The FEDMA email marketing benchmark study is a unique initiative which aims to measure and benchmark the quality of pan-European email marketing. The study will run on an annual basis, and the first publication will be in October 2009 and will include at least ten European countries.
The study will be divided into two parts: Clients and Email Service Providers (ESPs). Furthermore it will measure volumes, open rates, bounce rates, opt-out rates, delivery rates, click through rates, frequency, purposes, forecasts, based on main segments that utilise the email marketing communication channel. Both marketing to business to business, and business to consumer communications are covered. Continue…
- Michael Leander interviews Fredrik Abildtrup about measuring the customer experience
- Original, creative, music and perhaps too long
- Get the usage of video in marketing trends 2009 report
- Integrierte Dialogmarketingplattform von Alterian ist quasi-Standard in der britischen Marketing Service Provider-Szene – Experten warnen: Mindestens 50% deutscher Unternehmen nicht gerüstet für integrierten Kundendialog!
- City Hotel Ljubljana in Slovenia
- Evaluation: Creating synergy between marketing and public relations with Dr. Olivier Riviere
- What I learned about Twitter in 48 hours
- Evaluation: Measuring the customer experience with Fredrik Abildtrup
- Evaluation: Mobile marketing webseminar with Jens Friis of Responsfabrikken
- EVALUATION: Email marketing profiling web seminar March 10, 2009 by Michael Leander
- DISCONTINUE OR DIE: MICHAEL LEANDER’S MARKETING TIPS
- SOCIAL NETWORKING AND BUSINESS: NEW SURVEY
- How to increase your email subscriber database fast using proven and cost effective techniques
- EVALUATION OF MARKETING THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS JANUARY 20, 2009
- IS THIS THE BEST TV COMMERCIAL EVER CREATED?
- MARKETING TIP 8: MARKETING PLANNING AND MARKETING BUDGETING
- MARKETING TIP 4: TURNING LONG URLS INTO SHORT TRACKABLE URLS
- MARKETING TIP 3: INSPIRATION AND EDUCATION FOR FREE
- MARKETING TIP 2: DOES YOUR WEBSITE DESERVE A TOP GRADE ?
- MARKETING TIP 1: TWITTER GRADER GRADES TWITTERS
- Good fortunes come to firms whom allow marketers to socialize at work
Most Popular Content
- Innovation: Video inside print magazine
- Did you know 4.0 - new version of the Shift video
- Chris Anderson video interview: Free the future of radical price
- Study: Facebook campaign for B2B marketers
- CMO Trends 2010 Survey
- Social media: Sprite takes Youtube and Facebook to the next level
- Internet marketing in Cyprus
- Das neue Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) – Die neuen Herausforderungen für Vertrieb und Marketing… Von Opt-Out zu Opt-in !
- Cavendish Hotel, London, United Kingdom - video
- The social media revolution video
- Michael Leander talks to Drayton Bird
- Copywriting is also a skill that takes years of practice to become very effectiv...
- Video Marketing is an interesting and very effective way to market affiliate pro...
- I also promote some of my affiliate links on Facebook by making Facebook fan pag...
- Hi, email marketing is one of those topics that seems to go under the radar thes...
- Very interesting- but I could have told you that putting a picture of you on the...
- You also could consider to integrate - on your own webpages - a web application ...
- With Internet marketing, it is really important to think about the customers bec...
- Here is a good one, number one printer in USA sent the client a PDF proof of a 9...