Posts Tagged ‘social networking’
Starbucks is the world’s #1 most socially engaged brand and is reaping financial rewards as a result of its intense participation in social media, according to an analysis of the engagement levels of the top 100 global brands according to the Engagement db study.
The ENGAGEMENT db study claims to be the first to show a measurable correlation between higher levels of social engagement and superior financial performance.
Conducted by Altimeter Group’s Charlene Li in partnership with Wetpaint, the research set out to devise a way to objectively evaluate the depth and breadth of various brand marketing efforts across all social media. The resulting criterion, “engagement” was calculated by measuring each brand’s participation in various channels and examining how deeply involved various departments and executives were with each channel.
“The World’s Most Valuable Brands. Who’s Most Engaged?” looks at engagement of the top 100 global brands in more than 10 social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, blogs, wikis and discussion forums.
- Free webinar social networking for business April 22; Survey results and open discussion
- WOMEN IN THE UK: ONLINE FRIENDS OFTEN BECOME REAL FRIENDS
- SOCIAL NETWORKING AND BUSINESS: NEW SURVEY
- NEW SURVEY ABOUT SOCIAL NETWORKING
- EVALUATION OF MARKETING THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS JANUARY 20, 2009
- Good fortunes come to firms whom allow marketers to socialize at work
- WEB 2.0 - THE BUBBLE THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING
- A WINNING MARKETINGBOSS COMMUNITY INTRODUCTION WRITTEN BY VP MARKETING, MONEVA VAN VOOREN
Most Popular Content
- Innovation: Video inside print magazine
- Did you know 4.0 - new version of the Shift video
- Chris Anderson video interview: Free the future of radical price
- Study: Facebook campaign for B2B marketers
- CMO Trends 2010 Survey
- Social media: Sprite takes Youtube and Facebook to the next level
- Internet marketing in Cyprus
- Das neue Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) – Die neuen Herausforderungen für Vertrieb und Marketing… Von Opt-Out zu Opt-in !
- Cavendish Hotel, London, United Kingdom - video
- The social media revolution video
- Michael Leander talks to Drayton Bird
- Copywriting is also a skill that takes years of practice to become very effectiv...
- Video Marketing is an interesting and very effective way to market affiliate pro...
- I also promote some of my affiliate links on Facebook by making Facebook fan pag...
- Hi, email marketing is one of those topics that seems to go under the radar thes...
- Very interesting- but I could have told you that putting a picture of you on the...
- You also could consider to integrate - on your own webpages - a web application ...
- With Internet marketing, it is really important to think about the customers bec...
- Here is a good one, number one printer in USA sent the client a PDF proof of a 9...