Posts Tagged ‘survey’
Current Affairs, Marketing tip - Monday, July 13, 2009 18:11 - 2 Comments
This article was written by Drayton Bird - best selling writer, founder of EADIM
My friend Michael Rhodes the excellent web-meister at Leger Holidays sent me something interesting last week.
It seems that while many of us marketers are wetting our pants at the wonders of the internet, 60% of UK consumers think offline direct marketing is far more likely to get them to visit the website of a company they have not bought from before. Continue…
- Free webinar social networking for business April 22; Survey results and open discussion
- BRITS HAVE MET UP WITH A FRIEND THEY FIRST MADE ON THE INTERNET
- WOMEN IN THE UK: ONLINE FRIENDS OFTEN BECOME REAL FRIENDS
- UK: CONSUMERS WITH SPENDING POWER MORE RESPONSIVE TO ADS ON NICHE SITES THAN PORTALS
- SOCIAL NETWORKING AND BUSINESS: NEW SURVEY
- NEW SURVEY ABOUT SOCIAL NETWORKING
- BEST GLOBAL BRANDS 2008 - INTERBRAND BRAND RESEARCH
- CMO Trends 2009: What do marketing managers have planned for 2009?
- MARKETING TIP 12: USING SURVEYS FOR LEAD ACQUISITION AND MORE
- CMO TRENDS 2009 - NEW STUDY
- 3 NEW MARKETING STORIES AND INSIGHTS
- 1 IN 2 MARKETING MANAGERS ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB IN 2008
- NEW REPORT REVEALS MARKETING MANAGERS REGRETS 2007 AND RESOLUTIONS FOR 2008
- ALERD Part 2: THE NEW PARADIGM IN DYNAMIC CUSTOMER SURVEYING
- MARKETING MANAGERS PREFERRED TOPICS FOR THIS BLOG AND ACCOMPANYING NEWSLETTER ARE……
- WHAT IS ON THE MIND OF THE MARKETINGBOSS: SURVEY RESULTS
Most Popular Content
- Innovation: Video inside print magazine
- Did you know 4.0 - new version of the Shift video
- Chris Anderson video interview: Free the future of radical price
- Study: Facebook campaign for B2B marketers
- CMO Trends 2010 Survey
- Social media: Sprite takes Youtube and Facebook to the next level
- Internet marketing in Cyprus
- Das neue Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) – Die neuen Herausforderungen für Vertrieb und Marketing… Von Opt-Out zu Opt-in !
- Cavendish Hotel, London, United Kingdom - video
- The social media revolution video
- Michael Leander talks to Drayton Bird
- Copywriting is also a skill that takes years of practice to become very effectiv...
- Video Marketing is an interesting and very effective way to market affiliate pro...
- I also promote some of my affiliate links on Facebook by making Facebook fan pag...
- Hi, email marketing is one of those topics that seems to go under the radar thes...
- Very interesting- but I could have told you that putting a picture of you on the...
- You also could consider to integrate - on your own webpages - a web application ...
- With Internet marketing, it is really important to think about the customers bec...
- Here is a good one, number one printer in USA sent the client a PDF proof of a 9...